At County Durham Housing Group, we don’t want there to be any surprises when customers access our services.
That’s why, by working with tenants and other stakeholders, we have developed a set of standards that clearly explain what our customers can expect from us; and what we can expect from them.
Our service standards are built around our core principles. As part of our promise to you, we will:
- Be open and honest
- Treat everyone fairly, politely and with respect
- Make it easy for you to contact us
- Listen to your views and act on them in a timely manner
- Keep you informed and set clear expectations of what we can deliver
- Deliver on what we say we are going to do.
Our standards are broken down into nine themes. These are:
- Finding a home
- Paying your rent
- Living in your neighbourhood
- Repairs and maintenance
- Safety in your home
- Supporting our customers
- Engagement and community investment
- Communication and information
- Complaints and feedback.
In return, we expect that you to keep to all terms within your tenancy agreement (if you are successful in being granted a tenancy).