household contents insurance

Some tenants incorrectly assume that their furniture, personal belongings and decorations are automatically insured against theft, fire damage and burst pipes.

While County Durham Housing Group’s landlords manage and maintain properties, tenants are responsible for insuring the contents of their home.

We advise all our tenants take out take out their own home contents insurance, and you may like to consider the scheme we have negotiated with RSA Insurance Group.

You can find more information about the scheme below:

Once you’ve completed your application for please return it to Ryan Direct Group:

By post: RSA, Ryan Direct Group, Quay Point, Lakeside Boulevard, Doncaster, DN4 5PL

By email:

To make a claim, you will need to complete this form and send it directly to the insurance administrators, Ryan Direct Group, not your landlord.

Want to know more?

For more information about the home insurance scheme, get in touch.

Just select the ‘general enquiry’ option in our contact forms below.

Get in touch