welfare reform

Since 2013 the government has introduced a number of changes to the benefits system.

The headlines you may have heard about are ‘under-occupation’ (sometimes reported as the ‘bedroom tax’); Universal Credit; and the Local Housing Allowance.

On this site you can find more information about the changes and the additional forms of support that may be available to you.

Please remember it is your responsibility to pay you rent on time.

Want to know more?

For more advice and support about how you may be affected by changes to the welfare system, get in touch.

Just select the ‘welfare reform enquiry’ option in our contact forms below.

Get in touch