Group grant will help residents in achieving their goals of having an impact on the wider community.
So this could be things like:
- Assistance to set up a class or other residential activity
- Paying travel costs
- Buying equipment for community-based activities
- Funding an event
- Printing a community newsletter or other communications materials
- Contributing towards venue hire and rent up to 25% of the grant to a maximum of £125
- Supporting activities that encourage social integration, develop sustainable communities and start-up projects
- Funding short term coaching or training costs.