Winter brings a lot of things to mind – dark nights, heating cranked up, travel chaos, Christmas … And all of these things combined can conjure a whole host of issues for people both around the home and in their day-to-day lives.
That’s why County Durham Housing Group has put together some top tips to help you through the colder climes.
By following the tips and advice in the information below, we’ll see you right through to springtime.
- What to do if you can smell gas
- What to do if your heating is not working
- What to do if you have no hot water
- How to prevent burst or frozen pipes
- What to do if your electricity goes off
- Reduce your risk of condensation
- Handy household tips
- Keeping fit and well
- Top travel tips
- What to do if bad weather hits
- Keeping you and your family safe