We are seeking applications for seven Voice of the Customer and Leaseholder (VOCAL) members, who are tenants or leaseholders with Dale & Valley Homes, Durham City Homes or East Durham Homes.
This panel has responsibility reviewing, scrutinising and challenging the quality and delivery of the groups customer services, ensuring that both the strategic direction and the shaping of service delivery appropriately reflects the customer needs.
The successful candidates will be appointed on the basis of their skills and we are particularly interested in applications from those who can demonstrate skills in one or more of the below areas:
- Customer engagement: Able to effectively engage customers through methods such as gathering feedback and administering satisfaction surveys.
- Social impact: Able to effectively monitor and regularly review the social impact of the organisation’s actions and customer-related strategies.
- Performance Scrutiny: Is able to effectively consider trends in performance data and provide scrutiny and challenge to the organisation
- Brand representation: Is able to responsibly and effectively represent the organisation.
- Adaptability: Is able to quickly and successfully respond to changing internal and external circumstances.
- Verbal communication: Pro-actively and meaningfully contributes to group discussions and is able to verbally present information confidently and effectively.
- Written communication: Able to effectively present written information in a report form with appropriate tone and structure.
For an informal and confidential discussion about this role, please contact: Jean Steel, Engagement Team Leader on 0191 3497629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
To apply please contact the Engagement Team on 0191 3497629 or email: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday, 17 November 2017. Interviews will be held on 24, 27 and 28 November, 2017.